[USRP-users] Some general help

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Jul 1 16:13:34 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,

the firmware and the FPGA image are always loaded straight from the host
computer after a device reset.
Since you're using the bleeding edge version of UHD on your computer,
that means that you have the latest (and greatest) version of the
firmware, too.

This is a bit strange; Balint, any ideas? Might that be calling for one
of your firmware workarounds?

Best regards,

Marcus