[USRP-users] B210 bad packet errors with sc8 wire format

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Thu Apr 30 21:21:55 EDT 2015

Hi Tyler,

In your rx_samples_to_file command line you have "—null", but the argument
should be "--null".  With the incorrect argument, I am able to reproduce
the error.  With the correct argument, it runs without errors.

Also, I was able to stream to a file successfully by increasing the number
of recv frames using the following command:

rx_samples_to_file --rate 28e6 --args
"master_clock_rate=56e6,num_recv_frames=1024" --freq 2e9 --stats --wirefmt
sc8

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Michael