[USRP-users] E310 Rx Timeout with higher sampling rates

Jason Hein jason.j.hein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:40:43 EDT 2015

Nathan,

It sounds like you're running in network mode (pulling streaming data off
the gigabit network interface) and the usrp_e3x0_network_mode process on
the E310 can't keep up with those sample rates.  Try logging into the E310
and running 'top' when you're doing the usrp->recv().  Start scaling back
the data rate until the CPUs aren't pegged.  I was getting about 1 MSps
16-bit complex.

Jason