[USRP-users] Cyberspectrum: Software Defined Radio Meetup (tonight, Wed 29th April) 6:30pm

Balint Seeber balint.seeber at ettus.com
Wed Apr 29 15:13:38 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Announcing the sixth Cyberspectrum meetup - tonight in San Francisco!

Come along at 6:30pm for a 7pm sharp kickoff in the Hackatorium, and for
those unable to attend we'll set up a live stream like last time (stay
tuned to the event's page/Twitter <https://twitter.com/spenchdotnet> for
more info closer to the time). There's also IRC: #cyberspectrum on Freenode.

Full details, including the speaker lineup/topics, are here:
http://www.meetup.com/Cyberspectrum/events/221263972/

And the Noisebridge event page is here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Cyberspectrum

We are excited to announce that we'll be hearing from:

- Harvind Samra: "OpenBTS: A Software-Defined Mobile Network"
- Jason Abele: "Using GNU Radio and a sound card to develop a receiver for
atomic time from WWVB"

and perhaps some exciting show-and-tells too!

If you're not familiar with Cyberspectrum: "The Bay Area SDR Meetup will
serve as a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas related to Software
Defined Radio (the software and hardware), and generally aim to get people
excited about all the applications that can be realised with the
technology. At each meetup, attendees will have the opportunity to present
their work/ideas to the group. Engineers, enthusiasts, hobbyists and people
of all experience levels are welcome, no matter what your software/hardware
background."

As always, if you would like to present at a future event about a project
you're working on, or something interesting you've discovered, please get
in touch!

Hope to see you there,
Balint