[USRP-users] rx_samples_to_file and B200

Weaver, Tyler tweaver at lgsinnovations.com
Tue Apr 28 10:38:35 EDT 2015

A bit more detail on my problem.  I can run the benchmark program (at the same rates, settings, etc) without trouble however the rx_samples_to_file (and my own software that is similar) generates these errors.  sc16 runs without errors yet when I set the wire format to sc8 I get the bad vrt header error.  What could be causing this?

thank you,
tyler