[USRP-users] LFTX Pk-Pk voltage

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Apr 28 10:25:59 EDT 2015

The peak-to-peak voltage is basically set by the reference hardware in
the ADC, and the unity-gain settings on the buffer amplifier used.

You may be able to modify the programming resistors on the buffer
amplifier to get more out of it. That would void any warantee you have.
The other option is to use an external amplifier.