[USRP-users] setting FPGA and AD9862 register values on USRP1

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Apr 28 09:43:00 EDT 2015

Hi Christian,

the FPGA registers won't be consistent with what you were used to
libusrp/usrper; that's really really old fashioned.

The point is that as soon as you're using an FPGA image that is not
matching your host UHD code, you won't be able to talk to your device
anymore -- so there's no UHD tool that can do what you want; you will
have to use these outdated tools if you want to use that FPGA image.

Best regards,
Marcus