[USRP-users] E310 GPSDO and PPS sync

Moritz Fischer moritz.fischer at ettus.com
Mon Apr 27 15:58:42 EDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

so the first issue is that gps time and gps position is not
implemented. I have a branch in review that uses gpsd as backend and
greatly improve on that front.
It's currently in review and I expect it to be in the next round of
beta images in a couple of weeks.

The failing time alignment is worrying. I'll have to look into that
one and see if I can reproduce it.

Sorry about the inconvenience,

Moritz