[USRP-users] E310 network mode throughput

Jason Hein jason.j.hein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:11:06 EDT 2015

Has anyone done any benchmarking pulling data off the E310 in network
mode?  I can only get about 4 Mbps (1 MSps 16bit complex) off the device
without dropping data and getting overflows.  On the E310 itself, the
usrp_e3x0_network_mode process pegs the cpu pretty quickly with sample
rates of 2 MSps and above.

Any plans to optimize this?  I'd like to use the E310 in a similar fashion
as the N210 and saturate the NIC bandwidth at around 25 MSps.

Thanks.

Jason