[USRP-users] Reading binary data from GNU Radio

Awantha Jayasiri awantha at ieee.org
Mon Apr 27 08:55:21 EDT 2015

Hello,I am trying to read a binary file saved in file_sink in Gnu_radio, using C.I have tried using 32bit int variable as 1st 32 bit is in-phase and the next 32 bit is quad-phase for a complex number and repeat until eof. However, it didn't give me good resutls.
Can anybody tell me how the GNU radio stores complex numbers in the bin file and how they are read using C?Any help is greately appriciated!Thanks and regards,Awantha