[USRP-users] B210 full-duplex asynchronous control

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sat Apr 25 05:23:08 EDT 2015

Hi Javier,

we ship C++ examples with UHD; assuming you're using linux, they'd be in
binary form under /usr/[local/]lib[64]/uhd/examples, and you can find
the examples in the source code tree under uhd/host/examples [1].

You should have a look at the rx_timed_samples and tx_timed_samples
examples, because they do exactly what you want: Instruct the USRP to
start and stop reception at sample-time accurate timestamps.
You can generally use stream_cmd_t with
rx_streamer/tx_streamer::issue_stream_cmd, setting a time in the
stream_cmd_t [2].
If you want to do things like tuning or gain setting at exact times,
you'd use set_command_time[3], before doing your set_rx_freq etc.

Greetings,
Marcus

[2] http://files.ettus.com/manual/structuhd_1_1stream__cmd__t.html
[3]