[USRP-users] B210 full-duplex asynchronous control

Javier Coronel (Expo Impex, S.L.) jcoronel at expoimpex.com
Fri Apr 24 04:56:06 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a B210 and I want to use it somehow like a RADAR, but instead of
sending and receiving at some frequency (in RADAR terminology at some PRF,
Pulse Repetition Frequency) I need to activate / deactivate asynchronously.

The operation scheme would be something like:
    - Set base frequency for sending and receiving
    - Send and receive (full-duplex) some pulses or continuously over 1
second for instance
    - Loop, but setting another frequency

For this algorithm I consider more useful C++ instead of Python, due to the
available API.

The main problem I have found is where to get some documentation and
examples about how to use the C++ API.

I have read http://files.ettus.com/manual/ but this is only a list of the
available functions, but with almost no comments. Is there any information
source I can get about the C++ API?

Now I am reading the driver's source code, but I would like to get some
information to easy this task.

Thank you a lot and have a nice weekend!!

Best Regards,

      Javier Coronel