[USRP-users] X310 over PCIe Instability

The Tilla tilla at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 18:59:29 EDT 2015

Latest update:

We went through all kinds of updates: system bios, NRIO, chipset driver, UHD, etc.

Nothing helped.

THEN, started over again at the beginning with no updates and one of the guys opened NIMax application (comes with NI-RIO package), then ran looping initialization test.  NEVER FAILED J

Also device initialization was almost twice as fast…

When NIMax is not running, device initialization is slowed quite a bit and initialization failures were again apparent…

Thoughts?