[USRP-users] USRP2 and UHD 3.8.3

Jonathan Hedstrom jchedstrom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:47:32 EDT 2015

Hi Martin,

Working on a MIMO project with eight USRP2's. I updated everything last
night to uhd.git/release_003_008_003-1 ('uhd_usrp_probe' reports
UHD_003.008.003-0-g87dfdc3c) and a custom FPGA image based on
fpga.git/UHD-3.8.3. Everything seems to be working correctly. Looking at
u2_core.v it seems that the compatibility version is correctly changed to
v11.1 (from 10.1 previously). What am I missing?

Is this only a problem if you're using the usrp2_fpga.bin image downloaded
with the uhd_images_downloader app? I didn't test this.

[ jonathan hedstrom ]