[USRP-users] Time of arrival of first sample in a 2 Rx setup

LOUF Laurent laurent.louf at thalesgroup.com
Thu Apr 23 10:08:11 EDT 2015

Hi,

If you just want the time difference, you may want to compute the correlation between the two signals for different offsets (unit : samples) and find the offset that gives you the maximum of correlation (and then translate the number of samples into a time difference with the sampling frequency). If receivers are not too far away one from the other, I guess that could be a solution (to be investigated).

Regards,
Laurent.