[USRP-users] Time of arrival of first sample in a 2 Rx setup

siva sankar sankar.siva730 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:53:54 EDT 2015

Hey Marcus,

Thanks for the reply.
The receivers here are at different distances from the transmitter and we
are looking for the time difference of arrival of the samples at the
receive buffers.

How do we proceed with this ?

Regards
Siva
  Hello Siva,
recv() will do an aligned reception, i.e. the first samples of both streams
were received at the same time.

Often, you don't want to *know* *afterwards* the time of reception, you
want to *define* it beforehand. You can do that by using a stream_cmd with
a stream_now = false and a timespec to allow you to define when the
reception is going to take place.

Greetings,
Marcus