[USRP-users] Time of arrival of first sample in a 2 Rx setup

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Apr 23 06:55:10 EDT 2015

Hello Siva,
recv() will do an aligned reception, i.e. the first samples of both
streams were received at the same time.

Often, you don't want to /know/ /afterwards/ the time of reception, you
want to /define/ it beforehand. You can do that by using a stream_cmd
with a stream_now = false and a timespec to allow you to define when the
reception is going to take place.

Greetings,
Marcus