[USRP-users] Can't Find USRP N200

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Wed Apr 22 19:45:56 EDT 2015

UHD 3.5.1 is very old. You should definitely use UHD 3.8.2, and you have to
be sure to use a 1 Gbps Ethernet interface (a 100 Mbps Ethernet interface
will not work). I would use a more up-to-date version of GNU Radio, such
3.7.6. I'll send send you some instructions for installing UHD and GNU
Radio off-list, as they're too long to post here. You shouldn't need to
flash any of the images onto the N200, unless your device is having a
problem.

--Neel