[USRP-users] Real-time streaming input

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Apr 22 14:14:40 EDT 2015

Dear Jaehoon,

we just came across this email; have your question been answered by now?
If it has not: The N210 is designed to just do exactly that, it sends
the samples as soon as you hand them to it.
Use your tx_streamer::send() [1] method to transmit samples.
A good example how to do this is still tx_samples_from_file [2].

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]
http://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1tx__streamer.html#aeb2e0f44810693d9da99ea1e04fad21f