[USRP-users] Solution to get data from 2 RX channels from X310 with the difference sample rate?

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Apr 22 14:09:13 EDT 2015

Hi LTP,
Ben just told me that yes, Ettus has tested things, and they work as
expected: you can have arbitrary combinations of sampling rates on both
Streamers, but if you do that, you can't use a single multi_usrp object
to handle things -- you'll need to use two multi_usrp, but that's not
really a problem, since you don't lose any relevant functionality this way.

Best regards,
Marcus