[USRP-users] Fwd: N200 stability

Dan Sego bubbadoradar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:05:54 EDT 2015

Resending the question below. With an addition. Operating both units,
laptop and signal generator off a single power strip, I changed from lab
power to an inverter (looking at/for any degradation that might result from
noisy power). The inverter could not supply sufficient power, the signal
gen tripped off line as did the laptop. Measurements made subsequently show
an order of magnitude degradation

Question: is the GPSDO susceptible to damage in low voltage/low power
instance? If so is there a repair option from Ettus (emails to Ettus tech
support have not been returned)

vr. Dan

thank you