[USRP-users] Errors 0x8 and 0xf when capturing with b210.

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Wed Apr 22 10:39:49 EDT 2015

On 04/21/2015 01:41 PM, Weaver, Tyler wrote:

> Sample rates:
> I have tried various sample rates and the errors occur at > 8 MHz.  For my application I need something > 20 MHz.  Preferably I want to sample at 30.72 MHz.
>
> Hardware:
> dell: i7-4800MQ, 16gb ram, radion 8790M, SSD hd.
> mac: i704980HQ, 16gb ram, nvidia gt 750M, SSD hd.
>

> Clock rate:
>
> I’ve tried 30.72 and 61.44 MHz.  Neither have gotten rid of the errors.

What happens if you do something super-simple, like using
rx_samples_to_file, and specifying /dev/null for the output file, and
then try your
    various sample rates.  Leaving the master clock at the default
32MHz, I'd try 4, 8, and 16 msps.

If this is through a VM, then you can expect potentially-horrible USB
performance...