[USRP-users] Solution to get data from 2 RX channels from X310 with the difference sample rate?

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Apr 22 06:28:23 EDT 2015

Hi LTP,

have a look at what RF NoC can do; it's still beta, but maybe it enables
you to solve your problems!

Generally, you must use the same master clock rate on both
Daughterboards, but I don't think you must use the same sampling rate on
both channels on X300 -- but I'm not totally sure. Maybe someone else
could confirm, but since on the FPGA side, both radio units are rather
independent, you should be able to request one streamer with rate X for
your first channel, and one streamer with rate Y for your second channel.

I did not really understand the error you mentioned; is it something
that UHD says? Where? Would you please paste the whole error?

Best regards,
Marcus