[USRP-users] Errors 0x8 and 0xf when capturing with b210.

Tyler Weaver tweaver at lgsinnovations.com
Tue Apr 21 12:42:41 EDT 2015

Hello,

When trying to capture form the b210 I'm getting the errors 0x8
(overflow) and 0xf (bad packet).  I'm running UHD 3.8.2 and have tried
my code (C++ interface) on a dell laptop with the Intel 8 Series C210
USB xHCI (rev 04) Controller.  I have tried setting stream_mode to both
STREAM_MODE_START_CONTINUOUS and STREAM_MODE_START_CONTINUOUS.  My
otw_format is "sc8".  I am also setting the peak value to these values
at different times (0.125, 0.0625, and 1.0).  What could I be doing to
cause these errors.  This code does not generate errors on the n210 I
have.  I've also tried this on a macbook pro (unknown usb controller)
with the same results.

Thank you,
tyler