[USRP-users] The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Apr 20 18:07:34 EDT 2015

Hi Michel,

it seems like you're running master branch. Now, I'm not sure how your
FPGA image version + UHD version would drift.

In any case, I renamed the UHD image package on master to match the
version string -- can you just try a git pull on master, and then try
again? Also, you did update the USRP2 image on the SD card, right?

Martin