[USRP-users] [UHD-3.8.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Apr 20 15:54:51 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

3.8.3 is now live. There were minimal changes concerning documentation
and some of the warnings/verbosity output, but otherwise, the functional
state is pretty much that of the RC.

You can find the tag here:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/release_003_008_003

Binaries and tarballs are currently being prepared.

Thanks to all those who gave us feedback on the release candidate!

Cheers,
Martin