[USRP-users] Ettus B200 ADS-B on Windows?

Paul B paulanthonybrown at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 14:18:03 EDT 2015

Hi Nick,

I’ve got everything running smoothly on Ubuntu now (using VMworkstation 11), and i’ve got gr-air-modes running as well. One thing i’m wondering is if it’s possible to send the data from gr-air-modes to planeplotter or adsbscope to plot the aircraft? I’ve tried setting gr-air-modes as an SBS1 server and connecting to it through Windows, but it doesn’t seem to want to work. I’ve got my VMworkstation Network Adapter set up as a NAT, not sure if thats correct or not. I know you can use Google Earth to plot the aircraft, but i’ve tried that also and had no luck in getting it working.

I’m wondering if theres something i’m missing thats causing it to not work?

Paul