[USRP-users] New to USRP Application

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Mon Apr 20 12:24:43 EDT 2015

Hi MD,

If you have the Communications System Toolbox from MathWorks, you can perform a free download of a USRP support package to enable connectivity between your USRP2 and N210 devices.  (Support for USRP1 is not available from MathWorks.)  You can go to http://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/usrp.html to find information about the support package.

Best,
Mike