[USRP-users] Ettus B200 ADS-B on Windows?

Paul B paulanthonybrown at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 11:24:50 EDT 2015

Hi there,

First time i’ve posted here, but i could do with a little bit of help/advice.
I recently got a B200 and i’ve managed to get it working fine in Windows 8.1 with HDSDR and SDR#. I do enjoy decoding ADS-B and used to use my RTL Dongle to do so before buying my B200.
I’ve tried to find a way to do this using the B200 on Windows, but i just can’t seem to find anything that’ll do the job. Is there anything i’d be able to use to decode ADS-B on Windows, or am i
going to have to try and get my B200 working on Linux? (I’ve tried for 3 days now and can’t get it working on my vmware Ubuntu install)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,

Paul