[USRP-users] USRP UHD Library Release suggestion

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Apr 20 10:09:30 EDT 2015

> About VC runtime, yah, I and probably any other developer has it or
> know how to get it, but we want to distribute our application to non
> developers, why you dont staticly link it?
Because that would unnecessarily increase library size for those 90% of
developers who don't want that.
If you want to distribute your UHD-based application statically linked
to the VC runtime, you're free to do so -- but it's simply not what the
majority of developers or users need.

Best regards,
Marcus Müller