[USRP-users] B210 over Network?

Raj Bhattacharjea rbhattacharjea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:49:33 EDT 2015

I've thought of recording the network traffic to/from an N-series using
wireshark and looking into the N-series UHD source code / FPGA code to try
to figure out the protocol and make my own implementation for some of the
functionality for the B series. If I ever get this idea off the ground and
post a git repo, I'll send it out to this list.

Just a quick note, although you might have a 10gbps network backbone (a
10gbps switch), no small form factor motherboard that I know of has onboard
10 gig networking. So now your're talking at least a micro ITX size
motherboard with a PCIe slot and room to mount the card, or a full blown
server with integrated 10 gigE. Either way, the hope of a very compact,
sleek setup goes out the window if you want the full B210 bandwidth.

--
Raj Bhattacharjea
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg037s/