[USRP-users] Questions about input data in USRP n210

이재훈 ljh18300 at naver.com
Sun Apr 19 21:00:59 EDT 2015

Sorry to vague explain about my experiments.

Simply, I want to receive the external source packet(802.3 Ethernet packet) and transmit the packet by using USRP N210 with X2450 Daughterboard

and receive the signal the USRP receiver. And then sends packets to other devices.

Ex,

External signal(ex. music packet) ---> Transmitter USRP  --> wireless channel --> Receiver USRP --> external receiver(ex. speaker)

Thanks

Jaehoon