[USRP-users] UHD: What do the tx_metadata_t burst parameters mean?

Raj Bhattacharjea rbhattacharjea at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:32:23 EDT 2015

Thank you for the references. Those examples give me a vague idea of what
these concepts mean. I certainly can't say I have a precise definition, or
understanding of how the behavior of UHD and/or the USRP will change with
different uses of the burst parameters. I'll carry on by experimentation
with the code and delving into the UHD source. I was hoping that there was
documentation, but it appears that there is not.

--
Raj Bhattacharjea
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg037s/