[USRP-users] N200 stability

Dan Sego bubbadoradar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:08:02 EDT 2015

Good morning the list.

I have 2 N200s w/ WBX connected via MIMO cable with an internal GPSDO on
the master. I have attached calculated intra-channel and inter-channel
phase stability calculations on from a tone generator. The results over
approximately 100 seconds demonstrate about 0.15 radians of drift with
a fair amount of low frequency noise. The low frequency noise (1 Hz-ish) is
common to both channels.

Are these results consistent with expectations? I have also attached the
two channel code as I'm still not completely sure that I have configured
the clock correctly (and by coincidence just seeing hanwen's posted query,
in particular the option of GPSDO or? MIMO).

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks
Dan Sego