[USRP-users] Clock selection between external and GPSDO clocks

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Fri Apr 17 06:20:14 EDT 2015

Hi Hanwen,

have you tried multi_usrp::set_clock_source("gpsdo") and
set_clock_source("external") [1]?
Generally, the N210 should have four possible values:
* internal (on-board oscillator)
* external (SMA connector)
* gpsdo (GPSDO) and
* mimo

You can query these using get_clock_sources[2].

Greetings,
Marcus
[1]
http://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#a73ed40009d0d3787c183d42423d25026