[USRP-users] Detecting if USRP contended via USB 2.0 or USB 3.0.

Weaver, Tyler tweaver at lgsinnovations.com
Thu Apr 16 15:18:52 EDT 2015

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for the help.  I need to access it through a UHD application.  Using your method I got these two results when connecting:

usb 2: 3.2e+07
usb 3: 5e+08

The question I have relates to the usb 2 rate.  I’ve read that the greatest sample rate under usb 2 is 8 MS/s.  Are these numbers in bytes/s?  If so that would make sense that you need 32e6 bytes/s to transfer 8e6 2x16bit complex values.  Is this correct?

tyler