[USRP-users] B210 over Network?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Apr 16 04:37:24 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I've got a B210. I'm interested in putting it on a network, making it
accessible over TCP or UDP. The RTL project has rtl_tcp, which seems
to work well for those tiny adapters. UHD supports network connections
for other series of products that have integrated Ethernet
controllers. But I haven't been able to find anything that would
suffice for the B210. The end goal is to plug the B210 into a
sufficiently powerful USB3/GbE box (perhaps a NUC or some shiny 64bit
ARM hardware), and then be able to access it from anywhere in the lab,
using UHD.

Perhaps I missed a "usrp_network --start-listening" command somewhere?

Thanks,
Jason