[USRP-users] [UHD-3.8.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Apr 14 12:32:32 EDT 2015

Hi there, USRP-users,

very soon, we'll be having a new maintenance update for our 3.8 UHD
version. Unlike the previous version, we don't have any new features,
but we do have some bugfixes and highly recommend updating. In
particular, users of the USRP2 and N210 series need to update their FPGA
images if you want to use the new UHD version. Following this, I will
also update the images package on master branch.

The release candidate tag is 003_008_003_rc1. Given that we're changing
things in USRP2/N-Series, we'll give it a few days of testing before we
release the actual release (3.8.3).

Cheers,
Martin

Changelog:

## 003.008.003
* UBX: Fixed phase synchronization issues
   (Related changes: Change X300 daughterboard frequency, increase
    N210 FIFO depth)
* Fixed many compiler warnings
* B200: Fixed timing issues, fixed tick rate issue, stabilized
   operations at high clock rates
* X300: Improved phase alignment across devices
* CMake: Build fixes
* E300: Flow control fix