[USRP-users] USRP captured data information

alok ranjan alokranjan007 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:49:06 EDT 2015

Dear Marcus,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Sorry for the mistake committed from my side. Yes, You are right those captured data is in I/Q complex format.

Actually, I am trying to do some post data processing on those captured I/Q samples like curve fitting analysis in MATLAB thats why converted those complex binary file in .mat format.   And I am initially not able to get that how those information is useful to plot .

However, I have plotted PSD and FFT using gr_plot_psd_c and gr_plot_fft.

It might  not a place to ask this question, but If any one has any idea then please share your experience.

Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Alok Ranjan