[USRP-users] Accessing a customized register of FPGA code from UHD

Isen I-Chun Chao chao926 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:03:35 EDT 2015

Hi Marcus,
Thanks. I was aware of the file, setting_reg.hpp, and I just did not know
what address number I should set up.

Also, following your instruction, I got a piece of code segment below,
which is from control/gpio_atr:

setting_reg #(.my_addr(BASE+2), .width(WIDTH)) reg_tx
(.clk(clk),.rst(reset), .strobe(set_stb),.addr(set_addr),
.in(set_data), .out(in_tx),.changed());

However, I still have no idea how to access this variable from Applications
like UHD program. Is there any example code available for us? I know Marcus
has been dedicated to GNURadio S/W part. But I am sure there are someone
who is completely familiar with FPGA related problems. Could somebody
helps? I would very appreciate it.

*Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*