[USRP-users] N210 User Settings Registers

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Mon Apr 13 16:27:55 EDT 2015

The User Settings Bus, as it exists in N210 actually dedicates an entire (empty) settings bus with 8bit address space (32bit aligned) for custom registers. This way it was thought less likely that issues such as you have indicated with address space collisions would occur. Its mapped from address 0x0 in its own private address space.
-Ian