[USRP-users] N210 User Settings Registers

Patrick DaSilva pdasilva18 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 15:30:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've been looking to pass values via Custom User Settings Registers from the host application to the N210. Both the tutorial (http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2013-April/006558.html) and the examples included with the FPGA code (uhd-maint for N210) say to use a BASE address of 0. Won't this overwrite register 0 of SR_MISC defined in the u2plus_core.v file?

Also, can I add as many user settings registers as I want via the example methods (custom rtl code)?

Patrick DaSilva