[USRP-users] TX Image rejection B210

Sebastian Held sebastian.held at imst.de
Mon Apr 13 09:33:40 EDT 2015

I updated my UHD today to the newest maint.

The problem was in fact the master clock rate. I had to change it from
the default, because of the sample rate. After that I forgot about it.
Increasing it to 40 MHz, my OFDM signals now pass the spetrum mask! (I
did not check with the sinusoids again, will do this tomorrow).

One problem remains: how to select the best master clock for a specific
sample rate?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Held (Dipl.-Ing.)