[USRP-users] Daughter board with a log response

JRK1000 at aol.com JRK1000 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 12:33:44 EDT 2015

Hello

    We are using a USRP N200 that has a  DBSR2X daughter board. We are
decoding signals at 1090 MHz that have a very  large dynamic range Our old
system used receivers that had log amps with a  dynamic range of over 80 db and
are linear when you plot input power vs output  amplitude.

 We plotted the output of the DBSR2X using a signal  generator as an input
source. We then plotted the input power vs output  amplitude and it is very
non linear. Do you have a daughter board with a log  characteristic or could
you suggest another way.

  Thank you.

Regards,

John Keller