[USRP-users] Question about LO Locked

Wallace, Frank L CIV NSWCDD, Q41 frank.l.wallace1 at navy.mil
Fri Apr 10 12:26:54 EDT 2015

I have two N210 radios connected with the MIMO cable.  On the master  radio, I told it to use an external reference source.  I have the slave using the MIMO reference.
This worked well until one day I forgot to turn on the 10 MHz external reference and didn't notice.  The "Ref Locked" sensor still reported true even though there was no signal on the input.  What is the "Ref Locked" supposed to tell me.  I thought it would tell me when it doesn't have an external reference.

Thanks,
Frank