[USRP-users] [Openbts-discuss] new uhd breaks uplink?

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Fri Apr 10 11:04:37 EDT 2015

Ralph,
A lot of big changes and bug fixes just propagated to the B2x0 public repo.
They include the long awaited digital filter upgrades. In the case of OpenBTS that is probably disruptive because it increases the group delay of the filter chains in the DDC and DUC significantly, so the uplink is probably not targeting timeslots accurately after the update. My (limited) understanding of OpenBTS is that it simply uses a hardcoded value currently to account for this delay. So that value is going to need an update, perhaps conditional on the FPGA compat number (>= 5). I'll get you a better answer later today.

-Ian