[USRP-users] sample shift on x310 two channel synchronized receive

Sanjoy sanjoybasak14 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:29:06 EDT 2015

Hi Hanwen Cao,
I am using 2 x310s and for transmitting and receiving both I am using
set_start_time(future_time); where future time is same for tx and rx; so
theoritically I should get rx signal to be time synced with tx signal; but I
am not getting that; there is always a shift.
Can you tell me how did you fix your problem and one more thing can you tell
me how to know the streaming time of tx and rx?

thanks in advance.

regads
Sanjoy