[USRP-users] E310 jtag and gpio connector

Long, Jeffrey P. jplong at mitre.org
Thu Apr 9 12:31:45 EDT 2015

Neel-

Thank you this is perfect.

Taking this to the next logical step how would you recommend introducing chipscope into the build flow. I have done it through the GUI and I have done it manually through the command line but I was not sure if I should try to hack your makefile or generate a GUI project and insert through that. In the past I believe your make creates a ISE project, not sure what happens with XPS now and the zynq.

Thanks
Jeff