[USRP-users] E310 jtag and gpio connector

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Wed Apr 8 17:36:30 EDT 2015

Hello Jeff:

We would suggest this kit for the JTAG breakout:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ATJTAGICE3ACCKIT/ATJTAGICE3ACCKIT-ND/3719593

The board shown in Figure 1 would connect directly onto the J13 header, and
the cable shown in Figure 2 would provide the "pigtail" solution. (both
figures are attached to this email)

Regarding GPIO, the mating connector (to J12) is Hirose DF20A-10DS-1C. We
don't have a full cable assembly off-the-shelf, but one would only need the
connector and some 28 or 30 gauge wires.

--Neel