[USRP-users] problem with MISO signal receiving

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Wed Apr 8 12:40:05 EDT 2015

Maksim,

I still think we're missing some information here. How are you
modulating the signals? How are you testing for orthogonality?

Synchronization is most certainly a key issue here. I also recommend
asking this on the discuss-gnuradio mailing list, as there are certainly
people there who have done this before.

Cheers,